We wish to advise that from Wednesday 16 November 2011, Anubis.fm has changed its name to Songl. www.songl.com.
Anubis.fm was owned and operated by Sony Music Entertainment Australia and has been transferred to a Joint Venture named Digital Music Distribution Pty Limited (DMD).
This Joint Venture is owned by Sony Music Entertainment Australia and Universal Music Australia who are renaming the service Songl.
Songl has some increased benefits to users including:
- A new improved web interface which allows easier creation of playlists.
- User playlists are accessible from more devices including PC, Sonos, iPhone and Android phones.
- Mobile phone access which allows users to access their music on the move.
- The Android App is available now. The iPhone App is awaiting approval by Apple and should be available in the next few days.
- 320 kilobit (high quality) streaming is available to Sonos, Web and mobile users. Simply select your preferred setting in Account Details.
The key information you need to know is;
- Your Anubis.fm login and password will now work on Songl.
- Your Anubis.fm Premium membership (or existing free trial) will be honoured and continued as a Songl Premium membership till your next monthly anniversary date (after which it will not automatically renew) AND you will be given a further FREE 30 day trial on Songl from that date.
- At the end of the 30 day free trial, we will request that you re-enter your payment details to continue as a Songl Premium member.
- There may be a temporary reduction in the number of artists and tracks available on Songl. This will be rectified as soon as possible.
If you cannot remember your Anubis.fm password, please use the Forgot Password link on the Songl homepage (www.songl.com)
Should you have any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org